We have all been on a long journey but however stressful it has been, Locus is proud to be a part of this community and will uphold the safety of our customers and employees to the highest of standards. From Jay Inslee’s guidelines we will:
- Be opening on June 13th with hours adjusted hours of Wednesday through Saturday 9am-7pm, with hopes of expanding to our full hours in the future
- 6 ft tape guidelines for window pickup/delivery and inside take-out ordering
- Our bar seating will NOT be available unfortunately at this time
- We will be at 50% capacity, so with 35 patrons as our max capacity
- Adequate distance will be mapped out for tables inside and on the patio, so patrons remain 6 ft from other tables
- Tables will seat no more than 5 customers
- Employees will be wearing face coverings and gloves while customers are on-premise and when working around others
- We strongly encourage customers to wear PPE when entering to protect themselves as well
- Maintain superior sanitization to all spaces that workers and customers occupy throughout the day and as always, a final clean after closing
- Our clipboards, pens, transaction pad and laminated menus will be sanitized after each use
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to customers and employees via Chuckanut Distillery
We will be offering delivery and doing take out service, in which our pickup window will be utilized for such orders. This is located right before you arrive in the parking garage on your left! Please call 360-306-8556 to order and call when you have arrived at our designated window. We can make transactions over the phone if you prefer or at the window, while we maintain safe transaction practices.
If you arrive at Locus and we are to capacity, we will have the option to take your number and give you a call when space is available.
Again, thank you to all of Bellingham who has supported us along this journey, we are ready to be a part of the recovery and help our community with providing a safe and fun place to be.